Public Library

I love public libraries! One of the best things about our house is that it is across the street from the library here in town. For a town this size it is a surprisingly nice and well stocked library. The library in Arlington, which is a town the same size where I went to junior high and high school, was less than 1/3 of the size of this one. They do a great job of getting new materials and have a awesome selection of books and movies. The coolest part of the whole thing is that libraries are FREE! Why more people don't use their public library I will never know.

Comments

Laura A said…
Yay!! I absolutely love libraries as well. Especially once you have kids--it can get tiring reading the same stories again and again. Libraries are wonderful for a little variety. And I have decided before we can move again I must know what the libraries are like. I was a little disappointed here. Wish I lived across the street from one too!
Matt said…
I'm a huge fan of the library. I didn't go for over 10 years but started going again last year. I enjoy my mile and a half walk to the library and then being able to find some life changing books.

Popular Posts