Goodbye James Patterson, Adios P.D. James!

One of the first things I noticed about being pregnant was that I was having very vivid dreams, and many of them were not good. Even before I knew I was pregnant this was happening so I don't think it's anxiety about having a kid. They have ranged from uncomfortable and confusing to pretty disturbing. It's not every night that I remember having them, but it's been often enough to be a real pain. Sometimes I don't even remember the content, I just wake up knowing that I had a nightmare and feeling awful. It's hard to go back to sleep after you wake up freaking out.
I've noticed that a lot of what's going on around me ends up in the dreams. This is especially true of my nighttime reading, which I basically have to do before I can go to sleep. Anyone who knows me very well at all knows that I love to read mystery/suspence and children's books. I think I need to lay off some of my favorite authors until after the baby is born (I know a lot of you will tell me that I won't have time then but trust me, I'll still read, just maybe not as much for a while). Maybe if I stick to Little House and cookbooks for a while it won't be so bad. Definately worth a shot!

Comments

Popular Posts