Blessing of the Week: Half-Way Mark!

Today I am officially 20 weeks along! I feel so blessed to have made it this far and with relatively few problems. There were a few scary times in the begining, but everything seems to be right on track now. From years of wondering what would happen when we did start trying and then months of frustration with doctors, I can still hardly believe it's really happening!
They say you feel best in the second trimester. I've been waiting for that to happen and then for the last couple of days I felt like I had a lot more energy. Today I'm wondering if I might have overdone it a little because it's gone again. :)
Regardless of how I feel day to day, I have a wonderful and understanding husband. I have a great support network of family and friends. And best of all, I have a God that is there for me no matter what happens. When we thought I was possibly losing the baby in a couple of times in those early weeks I had a peace that defies understanding. I know where it came from and I'm grateful.

Comments

Popular Posts