My name is Emily and I Can't Spell.

I have something to confess. I have a problem with spelling. In fact, I generally have a Word document open while I do anything that requires typing but doesn't have a spell check. My junior high (yes, junior high - we didn't have a fancy middle school like some of you) English teacher even wondered if I had some sort of learning disability because he didn't understand how someone that reads as much as I do could have so many problems with spelling. My grammar and vocabulary aren't too shabby, but spelling is just a different story. I am generally considered to be intelligent, but this one area will plague me until the day I die. I remember taking CAT tests and thinking that none of the four choices looked like it was correct! So please forgive my errors and be proud - I didn't have to check a single word for this post!

Comments

Popular Posts