To The Park!

Windy day = crazy hair!
She loves her sunglasses!
Today Olivia and I went to the park in town.  It was the first time we've been there since she has been able to crawl and sit-up so I was anxious to see what she would do.  I was disappointed to see that there weren't any baby swings but as it turned out we still had plenty of fun.  The weather was not too cool and not too warm, just a little windy, and we had the whole park to ourselves.
Merry-go-round
The merry-go-round proved to be very entertaining.  It is set on a angle so every time Olivia crawled up to the highest point it would spin her back down.  She wasn't scared at all and laughed a lot.  She loved crawling on it and spinning.  I got some video that I'll post once I can get it on youtube. 
Tornado slide.



Olivia's favorite part was crawling through the tubes.
Once Olivia went through the tube once it was hard to get her to stop!  She kept going back and forth for probably a good 15 minutes.  I would run back and forth as she went from one end to another and yell, "Boo!"  She would just laugh and take off the other direction.  I finally just had to pull her out so we could go on to try new things.
Fun times with Mama!

Comments

Popular Posts