More Creations and Favorite Font Sites

Here are a few of the things I've been making this week with my Silhouette!  I'm waiting very impatiently for vinyl to try out and for more heat transfer material (purple and black glitter!) so that I can do more projects.  I'm just about out of pink now but I feel like I've gotten my money's worth out of that one roll!
 

Paper to go inside Glenn's travel mug for work.  Every six months I update it with a new design and pictures.  It started as a Father's Day gift last year and he loves it!  I couldn't get a good picture of it in the mug, but rest assured it is pretty cool.  :)

For my dear friend from college, Annie.  She just had a beautiful little girl.  Some of my project onesies accidentally got turned light pink in the wash (not complaining as I'm happy Glenn does laundry) so I'm saving them for baby girls. 

These coordinating shirts are for my niece Ellee and for Olivia.  Tandy-born girls are pretty scarce - Aunt Michele was the first girl born in several generations - and with four nephews running around Ellee always says that she and Olivia need to stick together.  I think it is super cute how excited she gets when she and Olivia accidentally end up wearing matching colors (which isn't hard since Ellee loves pink and purple) so I decided to make them these.  I can't wait to take a picture of the two of them together wearing them!

This is one of my new favorite fonts for little girl items - you can see it on the onesie above as well.  It's called "cheri" and I got it at www.dafont.com.  My brother suggested it to me as a great site for free fonts and it is my new favorite.  I'm crazy for free fonts and I am constantly downloading more.  My other favorite font sites are http://www.1001freefonts.com/ and http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/.  You can pretty much find any kind of font you are looking for between the three of them.

Comments

Popular Posts