Olivia's First Birthday!

Remember these days?
Hard to believe it has been a year!
One year old! Look at my big girl now!
Daddy's girl!
Kelly made a beautiful cake!
Checking it out...

First taste of frosting!


Maybe I do like this stuff!

Olivia's birthday banner. Mommy's labor of love!
Daddy painted her fingers and toes for the party while Mommy got the food ready! Good job, Glenn!

We are so very blessed!
Today we celebrated with family and friends! While not everyone could be with us physically, we know that there were many more people loving our baby girl from afar. What an amazing, crazy, hard, wonderful, beautiful year it has been! To me the celebration was not just for Olivia, but for all of us. With lots of love, support, and by the grace of God, we made it! When I look back at the pictures from when she was born and then look at her know I can hardly believe that it's the same little girl. Tonight I feel happy and tired and so incredibly blessed. Thank you, God, for my loving family and friends, my wonderful husband, and my amazing baby girl!

Comments

Popular Posts