(Mostly) Crawling and One Year Pics

 These are some 1 year pictures Eric took of Olivia for us (with lots of help from Aunt Lindsey).  He did a great job!  They are in a weird layout because my computer is not letting me fix them.  My favorite one isn't on here because it's going to be on our Christmas card and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  Don't worry, I'll post the whole thing on here soon.  Thanks to the Spilkers for letting us borrow the clothes for her photoshoot - two of my favorite of Hazel's outfits!
I just love crying pictures.  Glenn thinks it's wrong but I think she is so cute.



Olivia is now crawling probably 75% of the time to get around.  She still rolls and pivots quite a bit, but you can tell she is getting much more comfortable with the idea of crawling.  Here's video taken a couple of weeks ago.  For some reason I haven't been able to get videos to load directly onto the blog so we put them on youtube instead. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventuresTandyLANd#p/u
She is definitely making progress, but it's not been towards sitting up.  The weird thing is that if you can get her interested in something and can get her into the sitting position she will stay that way for a while.  She also will not try to stand on her own or pull herself up, but if you stand her next to the play table she will stand on her own playing at it for 5-10 minutes.  I'm just not sure what to do with this kid and even her physical therapist is a little stymied by her at this point.  He gave me another list of things to try in the next two weeks before his visit.  Who knows what she'll be doing by then?  Last time she wasn't even really trying to crawl yet!

Here are also a couple of videos of Olivia and her BFF Piper.  You can see just how tolerant Piper is when Olivia takes the bone away from her.  Also you can see Olivia share a snack with Piper. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventuresTandyLANd#p/u/0/MA3atZihIEs

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventuresTandyLANd#p/u/2/cWDAr8uCMyY

Comments

Popular Posts