Menu Plan for the Week!

I haven't posted a menu plan for some time now.  This week is sorta cheating because we're eating out of the house almost as much as we're eating in it seems!  I wanted to post in advance though because I'm planning to blog about several of the meals, specifically the paella and the pot stickers.

Monday – Chicken and sausage paella, fresh fruit
Tuesday – Eat at the Tandy’s for Katie's and my birthdays!
Wednesday – Steak and spinach salad with Caesar dressing, baby carrots, fruit crisp with vanilla bean ice cream (taking this to Rob and Katie's too since they have a new baby!)
Thursday – Jimmy John’s (Olivia's 9 month appointment is this day and I chose to go here for my birthday meal.  I love their sandwiches!)
Friday – Pork and vegetable pot stickers, fresh fruit
Saturday –Grilled chicken, taboule (or tabouli or tabbouleh depending on who you ask) with lemon, baby carrots
Sunday - Boating with my parents (hopefully)!  If not and we're home, we'll have pumpkin oatmeal with raisins and walnuts

Comments

Popular Posts